RETURN TO CONTENTS PAGE
RETURN TO FRANKISH FAMILIES PAGE
[GODO141] King Guntiarius of the Burgundians m. ? . [GODO151] King Gundioc of the Burgundians m. --- (daughter of a Suevic Chieftain) . . [GODO162] King Godegisel of Burgundy in Vienne m. Theodelinde . . . [GODO174] --- of Vienne m. [BAVZ131] Agiluf of Bavaria . . [GODO161] King Chilperic II of Burgundy at Lyon m. ? . . . [GODO172] Clotilda de Burgundy m. [MERO171] King Clovis I of the Franks . . . [GODO173] --- (perhaps Sedeleuba) de Burgundy m. [PEPI151] King Cloderic of Cologne
62. [GODO141] Guntiarius, King of the Burgundians (411), died 436.
61. [GODO151] Gundioc (born c.410), King of the Burgundians (436-73), married --- (daughter of 62. a Suevic Chieftain, who had married a daughter of 63. King Walia of the Visigoths (415-19)). After Gundioc's death (473), his territories were divided between his four sons, who became Kings of Burgundy at Geneva, Besancon, Lyon and Vienne, respectively.
59. [GODO162] Godegisel (born c.445), King of Burgundy at Vienne (473-501), married Theodelinde. He died 501.
58. [GODO174] --- of Vienne (daughter of Godegisel) married [BAVZ131] Agiluf (born c.470, see EARLY DUKES OF BAVARIA)
60. [GODO161] Chilperic II (born c.450), King of Burgundy at Lyon (473-86), was murdered (486) by his eldest brother Gundobad (King, 473-516) who also drowned Chilperic's wife after tying a stone around her neck.